Friday, July 25, 2014

My weekly update and some new stash..

Happy Friday,
Hope this Fridays finds you all staying cool, we are having a heat wave here in North Florida. I have been working on my Blackbird design pattern and really enjoying it, also I have had the clicky finger lately and here are the results..I started a new book and really love reading this time frame. Well I will let the pictures do the talking. Hope you all have a great weekend..


Here is my latest update and the following pictures are of my new stash.





And here is my current read..


1 comment:

woolwoman said...

Devon your progress on the BBD piece is amazing ! Beautiful piece. WOW - what a stash haul YGG !!!! Remind me to bring my Elizabeth Savilles to show you - I think it is a gorgeous sampler and I love the flowers in the border. Hope you have a great weekend - Mel