Sunday, January 25, 2015

Finishes...

Hello my Friends,
The sun is shining here in northeast florida, so it is a good day to post. I finish my hat and framed a small cross stitch project that was sitting around for a long time. On the down side I am sick again with a cold and cough, went to the doctor on Thursday and got on some steroids and nasal sprays,,this is getting really old. My stress test came back good and he wants to see me in 6 months 15lbs lighter. But my liver ultra-sound came back abnormal so I have to wait till Thursday to find out what is going on with that.
I did get alittle more done on my Sampler Hill so I will show that to. I am working on a teacozy also but it doesn't look like much now so I will post when it looks like something. I am having a hard time with what to start knitting since I finished my hat, I have a lot of projects in mind but which one is the question. Well I think that is it for now, till next time keep stitching on whatever you are stitching and we will chat again soon.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely finishes and I love the current sampler that you are stitching.
I hope the Dr. visit goes well.
Hugs!

Kaisievic said...

Ditto, lovely finishes and a gorgeous new sampler. Also, good luck with your liver results.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finishes, Devon! Your WIP is lovely. Sorry you are feeling poorly again!

Robin in Virginia

woolwoman said...

Love your hat Devon and the framed piece. So sorry you are sick again. So many people are sick right now. Hope you feel better soon, get plenty of rest.
Mel

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congrats on the finishes! Gorgeous WIP.

As you can tell, I'm behind on blog reading. I hope your dr. visit Thursday went well. Shoot me an email and let me know you're ok!